Module 3, lets go!

So we're back for the last module and I'm ready to go!
I've planned out my schedule for the next 12 weeks, and trying to keep ahead of my Gantt chart I created in the last module. I think this will be a great way to keep on track and not get too stressed in case of any rehearsals or performances that take up more time than usual.
After re-reading the interview questions I created last module with a clear head and focus, I decided to change over half of my questions as I felt they were too opinionated and perhaps ambiguous. Having a short break away from my work has been beneficial as I know exactly what I need to do in terms of data collection, and after receiving feedback from Adesola I know I need to read other sources for data collection this module. I also need to research into athletes opinions on my inquiry topic and not just dancers, as I will be looking at the similarities and differences of dancers and athletes.
One concern is that my inquiry topic is too broad to be able analyse the data, so I will be looking at the best way to go about this and look at what others have done. I think it will be helpful to look at what will benefit my own professional practice, after all that's where my inquiry topic has stemmed from.
However I'm excited to start interviewing people and get 'stuck in'!

Good luck to everybody this module!

Comments

  1. I'm currently in the same 'boat' as you and am desperately trying to stay on top of my Gantt chart to ensure I don't get behind. I am more so aware of time in this module as I am due my second baby at the end of May and want to ensure that everything is done I case of an early arrival.
    Like you I am also changing my area of questioning. My reading list was not very comprehensive before and as I have found more this time round I have found that elements of my questioning have shifted.

    I wish you luck with this module and am glad I am not the only one still finding my stride.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts