Where I'm at

I've been so bad at blogging over the last couple of weeks!
I currently have a notebook filled with my thoughts, others thoughts, hundreds of questions, quotes, and my reviews/opinions on the literature I have studied so far.
The last 2 weeks I've spent many hours reading lots of literature based around the topic I would like to inquire. Everything I've read has been so interesting, and has helped me find a more of a focus. I've noticed that I'm making notes on everything I've read and taken something away to explore more, even if I don't personally agree with some of the literature. Now I need to spend the rest of this week reading as much as I can and then start drafting out an essay comparing and reviewing others perspectives on my topic.
I understand this blog post may be quite vague but I will announce my topic very very soon!
As there aren't small tasks to do like in Module 1, it would be great to know where everyone else is at so please let me know!

Comments

  1. Hi Rachel!

    I am currently at the same point, I have a VERY rough essay that needs LOTS of work but feel a bit overwhelmed by literature, so thinking of moving on and returning back to my essay when I have had time to digest. The essay also needs to include literature on Methodology which I can't do until I've decided - so moving on will hopefully help me complete everything in good time!

    Overall I think/hope were both on the right track!!

    Hope this helps and speak soon, L xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I currently have no essay and am still struggling to pin point where I want my inquiry to lead me. I am hoping that by the end of this week and another campus session I will have found my focus.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts